Re: Facebook echo Week 4

Cynthia Dickerson

The "Notes" app has never worked for me.  When I open it, it just says folders at the top of the page and there is absolutely nothing to click on anywhere else on the page.  I also wanted this app, so I can jot things down to remember during the day.  I deleted the app.

I just now went and reloaded it after watching your video and it just does the same thing.  Do you know if I am doing something wrong?  I checked my settings and I think I have everything correct.  Thank you so much Jim, for all you do!

Do you sew?  Please visit my blog at www.cynsew.com for tutorials.