From: Cheryl Paul
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2019 1:23 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] USB drive with R18 hoop

The files I got from Janome with my RE18 hoop were JEF files.  They are not for digitizing, however, we could alter them in Digitizer if we chose to do so.  They should open with no problem on the computer and I think also in the 15000.  I’m not sure about the sewing machine as I didn’t try that - I just copied them over onto my computer.

If they don’t work for some, perhaps someone here could copy them over and send them to you in an email, but ONLY if you’ve purchased the hoop.  It would be a copy write infringement to just give the designs away.

Cheryl - Saskatoon