Re: Facebook echo Week 4

Jim Stutsman

Last year Diane and I were thinking about a new app for managing sewing projects. We thought it should allow for taking notes quickly and easily, on either iPhone or iPad, written or spoken. It would need to allow scanning of instructions and then making notes on the scanned image for any changes you might have made. Project photos would be a must, including video if appropriate. As we worked up the list I began preparing for a major effort to develop this app, figuring it would take at least a year. Fortunately I did a bit more research and discovered that Apple has already done the work and the app is available right now. So instead of creating an app we have produced a video showing how to use it with your sewing projects. This will be our last instructional video for the Facebook group. Thanks so much for all your views and comments!