Re: New Machine?

J Fraker

I looked at another brand of machine with a comparable price and it projected the design onto the fabric so that you could see the exact placement.  That was really nice and would be fantastic for quilting.

On Sun, Feb 3, 2019 at 12:38 PM blue_lak via Groups.Io <blue_lak=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I wish they'd upgrade Stitch Composer: 1) have a virtual stitching screen to see what you're stitch might look like without having to take it to the machine and test it; 2) access to ALL the built-in stitches, or at least name the stitch files to match the number on the stitch chart. I realize there are machine tolerances, but those limits can be encoded in the software.
Jan