Re: USB drive with R18 hoop

Betsy

I had the same problem and never got the designs

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Sunday, February 3, 2019, 12:59 PM, Ceil J <cjancola@...> wrote:

I plugged the USB "Janome" stick  that came with the R18 hoop into my Windows 10 computer to see what was on it.  I bought it several years ago and wanted to see if there was anything worth using as I can not remember.  The computer told me there was something wrong with it so I tried it in another USB port with the same result and then tried it on a Windows 7 computer which didn't even recognize that the USB was plugged into a spot (I tried a few).
Is this worth pursuing with Janome?  The designs are so small on their website that it's difficult to evaluate them.
Any thoughts?
Ceil