Re: New Machine?

Virginia

Stitch composer for the 15,000 quiltmaker has been updated.  If you have it already installed in your computer you will need to go to Janome register your machine and  they will e-mail you the info to upgrade.

-----Original Message-----
From: blue_lak via Groups.Io <blue_lak@...>
To: onlinesewing-janome <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Feb 3, 2019 12:38 pm
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] New Machine?

I wish they'd upgrade Stitch Composer: 1) have a virtual stitching screen to see what you're stitch might look like without having to take it to the machine and test it; 2) access to ALL the built-in stitches, or at least name the stitch files to match the number on the stitch chart. I realize there are machine tolerances, but those limits can be encoded in the software.
Jan