Re: New Machine?

HEATHER COWAN

One feature I would really like on a new model and would buy up for is to able to bring all stitches INCLUDING buttonholes into the hoop.  Pfaff has had this for fifteen years and is such a useful item.  I do all my buttonholes in the hoop as they are then perfectly spaced and aligned.  It doesn’t matter how variable the fabric is.  Leather or satin you get a beautiful result.  Having to go to HL to get stitches for the hoop is very cumbersome and I have to go to my old Pfaff to get the buttonholes and then save as emb file and send to 15000.  As a former coder ..... this shouldn’t be a big deal to add to software.
Thanks
Heather