Re: WiFi and setting quilt dimensions

Pixey

I have not had a chance to play with it much yet, but I think the S9 Tools that were on the CD that came with the machine are similar to HorizonLink Suite, but customized specifically for the S9 in terms of hoop options, etc.  It probably has a way to push a design wirelessly to the machine.  I just checked the Apple App Store descriptions for AcuMonitor and AcuEdit and the description talks about it being compatible with the S9.  So you can get and use them with the S9 as well.

Pixey

On Feb 2, 2019, at 10:52 AM, DIANNE COOPER <ditiques@...> wrote:

i have the S9   it is hooked up to the wi fi, now what do I do with it??   no info in manual