Re: AcuFeed Flex

Pixey

Glynis,
Can you elaborate a little more on how you use the leader piece.  I am familiar with the concept for piecing, but am having difficulty visualizing how it would work when doing a binding on a multi-layered quilt and working on a mitered corner.

Thanks,
Pixey

On Jan 28, 2019, at 5:26 PM, Glynnis Ballou via Groups.Io <roclab54@...> wrote:

I have definitely encountered the same thing.  Because the "top foot" is behind the needle. But - I love that narrow foot for bindings.  So, I use a leader scrap that I can tug on to help feed.  Extra work for sure, but only 4 times on a large quilt and the extra effort is negligible.

Glynnis in KY

On Monday, January 28, 2019, 2:17:56 PM EST, onlinesewing via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

We've experienced the link pop-out before. Try reducing the foot pressure on the top of the machine.