Re: Which E-Mail to Use?

Lyn Quine

I have several email accounts.  A general one for using on websites and anything thats not important.  Another on a separate host for finance and PayPal (no utilities on it, banks and credit cards and PayPal only.  I have others too for forums etc.  I keep them separate then there’s less chance of being hacked.  If they’re going to hack anything it will benthhe general one, that is used around the web on various websites, that’s one of 3 I have on hotmail.  I’ve had hotmail accounts for years and it’s always been ok, I think I was hacked once and that was probably my fault. For being onan open WiFi, at an airport.  I now use a VPN to hide behind, which makes it more difficult to hack.