Re: Appreciate group

Sewhat

I really appreciate this group as well!!!Emoji

Donna Strode

On Sunday, January 20, 2019, 6:44:00 PM EST, Pixey via Groups.Io <pixeyam@...> wrote:

I just want to take a moment and say how much I appreciate Jim and this group.  I was working on a dog collar yesterday evening on my 6600 and a hard buckle piece slipped and got in the way of the needle.  It was immediately followed by machine making grinding, groaning, snapping sounds and sewer making cursing and moaning sound accompanied by the sinking feeling of a pending trip to the repair shop.

However, thanks to what I have learned in this group, I knew how to clean and check everything for damage (including bobbin race), turn things off to reset timing, etc.  Appears no harm done and I was able to take a break to let nerves recover and come back to finish the collar.

The commercial collars do not fit my Shih Tzu well because she has a thick, short neck.

Pixey