Re: Quilt Maker Ver 3 Manuals and Workbooks

Lyn Quine

You should have got a booklet with your upgrade to V3 that explains all the feet and their functions, which would be the addition to your manual.

there is a workbook available but only in the US if you are anywhere else in the world apparently there’s no market for it!

I thought the quilters kit was part of the 15000 already via Horizon Link again you should have received an updated copy of it with your upgrade.  I thought the quilters kit was an add on for the 12000 and maybe (not sure) the 14000.