Re: Ideas Wanted

Judi Rutherford

I would make zipper pouches.  They are quick to make particularly in an assembly line :-).

You can use fun colors and personalize with a logo or initials.  I buy my zippers at Zipit on ETSY she has a great selection and great prices.

There are lots of tutorials on line if you have never made zipper pouches.  I make mine 11.5" wide and 9 inches deep and use fusible fleece to give them some body.  I have a set of instructions I hand out when I teach them as part of a quick gifts class.  If you would them let me know and I will post them to the files section.

Judi