From: Carole O'Mara <caroleinco@...>
Date: 1/15/19 10:08 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Resume setting 15000

I had the 12000 until recently, now have the 15000.  When I shut down the 12000 and turned it back on, there was a message asking if I wanted to resume last setting.  If I clicked OK, it went back to the last setting with all changes I had made to the width and length of the stitch.  If I 'Xd', it defaulted to straight stitch.  On the 15000, I made some changes when I used the HP plate and foot.  I reduced the default stitch length to 1.8 (from 2.4).  When I shut down the machine and started it up again, it automatically defaulted to that last stitch, but did not save the change in stitch length and did not ask if I wanted to resume that stitch.  Is there a way to make changes and have the machine resume the stitch with the changes I had made?
Thanks,
Carole - Colorado