New video freebies

onlinesewing@...

As mentioned late last year, we have agreed to do some videos for the "Janome 15000 FB virtual guild" group on Facebook. Our 4-week run starts today and I have just uploaded the first video to YouTube. It's a sampling of the videos we have in our FootBook app, so if you already have that app it will be a rerun. Between the time we agreed to do this and the actual date Diane had a fall that broke her right wrist. After surgery and weeks of ongoing physical therapy she's regaining use of her dominant hand, but has not yet been able to do much sewing. As a consequence we have been working with existing projects and footage to create new material. As these are developed you will see them here.