Re: Happy Sewer

Theresa Lindal

Good news, I have not used those feet yet, so just learning quilting and binding.  Do you have a picture of the bag? If not I will just try it out.  Have had my machine for four years and still haven"t used it like I should have.  Not enough hours in the day, that didn't come with the machine, have to talk to Janome.  Thanks

Theresa

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 10:23 AM <bhd02@...> wrote:
I've discovered the small dual feed foot, used it on the application of binding on a sewing bag. It had to go over thick vinyl straps and didn't even flinch. One of the reasons I purchased the 15000 was the dual feed. It is so smooth and easy to install. The extra light also comes in handy, especially when having to remove tiny stitches.