Re: Happy Sewer

HEATHER COWAN

I also just used this foot after having the machine three years.  Wow .... I love it.  This machine has so many lovely features.   Short of having stitch regulator and positioning camera ...... what could Janome add. [AccuSetter works but. ... ]
Hugs
Heather

On Jan 11, 2019, at 08:23, bhd02@... wrote:

I've discovered the small dual feed foot, used it on the application of binding on a sewing bag. It had to go over thick vinyl straps and didn't even flinch. One of the reasons I purchased the 15000 was the dual feed. It is so smooth and easy to install. The extra light also comes in handy, especially when having to remove tiny stitches.