Re: Yet another security alert

Ginger Downs <stitchedinfaith@...>

I think if they wanted to they could of caught them. Either when they went to cash the gift certificates which there would of been no way they knew they got voided, or Comcast getting the mail they forwarded to themselves and then deleted my mail that Target sent. No one cares because they say it's not real big business and they just write it off. In my case they didn't need to write anything off, and I cancelled the gift card before they tried to cash them, emptied my bank account and closed my credit card. It would of been so easy to catch them.

GINGER
https://www.stitchedinfaith.com

Custom embroidery and stock designs

On January 7, 2019 at 10:59 AM bhd02@... wrote:

Thanks for sharing your story. My ID was stolen by someone who hacked my retirement records and those of many others. Fortunately they were caught but not before much damage was done. It took me 6 months to straighten things out. They are everywhere.