Re: Yet another security alert

Ginger Downs <stitchedinfaith@...>

We also get phone call with our own number! Think they would put their expertise to good use and do something great for our country, at least get paid by a company and leave us alone

GINGER
https://www.stitchedinfaith.com

Custom embroidery and stock designs

On January 6, 2019 at 5:49 PM Kaye Lessard <ekay50@centurylink.net> wrote:

I’ve gotten many calls telling me my computer is sending spam and they need to fix it!! I tell them I will contact my support and see about it!! Then hang up!! Never never do what a caller tells you!! Even had a “nephew”” call me but did not recognize his voice! Asked for his name and of course he answered wrong!!!
I’m lucky I know my family!!!
Now I’m getting calls from my phone number!!!lol!!!
Be safe & smart!!!