Re: Yet another security alert

Ginger Downs <stitchedinfaith@...>

I will google robokiller and check it out. I also am an embroider and digitizer. I get so many call each day from digitizing companies wanting to digitize for me. I tell them to take me off their list and that I'm not about to give them my business! Then when they start to explain something to me, I interrupt them, and then tell them to give me their business!  They usually hang up on me then, lol

GINGER
https://www.stitchedinfaith.com

Custom embroidery and stock designs

On January 6, 2019 at 4:48 PM "onlinesewing via Groups.Io" <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

I used NoMoRobo for a while, but have now switched to RoboKiller. It works the same way, but has a library of fake conversations to engage telemarketers with, taking up their time. I think it's time to adopt the policy of the X-Files: Trust no one!