From: Virginia via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2019 1:46 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Yet another security alert

Yes the caller Id does change on those "Robo" calls.  I have reported many of those calls and it has been getting better.  Our Cable company has introduced for free a program that if we register with them and again it is fee they are going to monitor our calls and the instructions are to let the phone ring 2 times and if you have blocked it in the past it will be blocked automatically.  It has been in effect about 2 weeks now and it has helped tremendously.  I realize though that some will slip by it will just take some time for it to work perfectly.  and then maybe it won't but at least they are trying.  It is called "ROBO CALL".  You may want to inquire about itl

Virginia