Re: Chat feedback

Jim Stutsman

All of our apps are based on the iPad and iPhone. That's because Janome provided an iPad free with the 15000 at product launch, although it was mainly in the US. Janome has a number of apps for the iPad, including AcuEdit, AcuMonitor, AcuDesign, AcuSetter, and AcuStitch. I think they made that choice to get away from the complexity of Windows, although they still provide Windows software with their machines.

All of our apps can be found here: http://www.onlinesewing.com. Look for "Apps" in the black column on the left and you'll see them. Each app page has a link directly to the App Store for easy installation on an iPad or iPhone.