From: Carole Hollmann via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2018 11:48 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Starting off the new year

Thank you so much, Jim. I’m in. This is very generous of you and Diane to do this—as usual.

Carole Hollmann

On Dec 28, 2018, at 5:35 PM, onlinesewing via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

A recurring feature of Reddit, which likely only a few of you know, is the AMA - Ask Me Anything. Reddit AMAs are done with celebrities answering the questions of the live attendees. I don't have access to any celebrities, but I thought we might kick off 2019 with a chat amongst members. If a dozen or more list members voice interest via replies I will put up a chat on January 1, at 3pm CST. Since our group is global I'm thinking that's a time that will be more or less civilized (with the possible exception of Aussies nursing hangovers):
     4pm EST, 2pm MST, 1pm PST, 9pm in London, and 8am on January 2 in Sydney.
There will be no agenda, just questions, answers, and general conversation. Hopefully it will be a fun departure from the norm. If enough people are interested I will post a confirmation. Thanks and Happy New Year!