Re: Starting off the new year

Shirley Oglesby

Me too   will conversation with group be email

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Patricia Ward
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2018 11:41 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Starting off the new year

I am interested, Jim, and should be able to have the house emptied out by 4 PM est...

Pat

On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 5:38 PM onlinesewing via Groups.Io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

A recurring feature of Reddit, which likely only a few of you know, is the AMA - Ask Me Anything. Reddit AMAs are done with celebrities answering the questions of the live attendees. I don't have access to any celebrities, but I thought we might kick off 2019 with a chat amongst members. If a dozen or more list members voice interest via replies I will put up a chat on January 1, at 3pm CST. Since our group is global I'm thinking that's a time that will be more or less civilized (with the possible exception of Aussies nursing hangovers):
     4pm EST, 2pm MST, 1pm PST, 9pm in London, and 8am on January 2 in Sydney.
There will be no agenda, just questions, answers, and general conversation. Hopefully it will be a fun departure from the norm. If enough people are interested I will post a confirmation. Thanks and Happy New Year!