From: onlinesewing via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...>
To: onlinesewing-janome <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Dec 29, 2018 6:21 pm
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Starting off the new year

It looks like we are go for a New Year's chat. I haven't used that feature of Groups.io before, so I will work out the details ahead of time. Again, you DO NOT NEED TO BE ON REDDIT. That was only an example of what can be done with a chat. I will send out reminders in advance. As long as your email is working you are good to go. This certainly won't be daily. Although we are retired, we still run out of day before we run out of things to do. Depending on how it goes, we may repeat it from time to time. There's no need to participate if you'd rather listen, er watch. Join us if you can!