Footbook - a thank you

Anne Stoye

Jim and Diane saved my sanity this morning when I was struggling to make a narrow rolled hem.  I looked up what to do on Footbook and the method shown for getting started worked wonderfully.  I have now ordered some extra hemming feet as well so that other widths are possible.  This foot has been used very seldom in the past but I will now feel more confident about using it and can see that it will save me time on several regular sewing jobs.  What a wonderful resource you have provided.  Thank you very much.