Re: Starting off the new year

Pixey

Jim,

The idea sounds intriguing.  But will we need to create a Reddit account ahead of time?  I have heard of Reddit, but have no actual firsthand experience with it.

Pixey

On Dec 28, 2018, at 4:35 PM, onlinesewing via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

A recurring feature of Reddit, which likely only a few of you know, is the AMA - Ask Me Anything. Reddit AMAs are done with celebrities answering the questions of the live attendees. I don't have access to any celebrities, but I thought we might kick off 2019 with a chat amongst members. If a dozen or more list members voice interest via replies I will put up a chat on January 1, at 3pm CST. Since our group is global I'm thinking that's a time that will be more or less civilized (with the possible exception of Aussies nursing hangovers):
     4pm EST, 2pm MST, 1pm PST, 9pm in London, and 8am on January 2 in Sydney.
There will be no agenda, just questions, answers, and general conversation. Hopefully it will be a fun departure from the norm. If enough people are interested I will post a confirmation. Thanks and Happy New Year!