Re: Thread stand

HEATHER COWAN

I also screwed the screws into the back of the machine till they are secure but not tight and then I hang the thread stand on them. I did the same thing with my 9900 .... hmm.... maybe it is a Canadian thing .... See a hole .... screw something into it and hang something on it .....
Hugs Heather
In BC

On Dec 23, 2018, at 17:48, Terry Carter <some1buddy@gmail.com> wrote:

I have one from a previous machine and I use it with my 15000 all the time.
It is easily hung from the handle of the machine so just as easily removed for transport,

Terry in Alberta.

On Dec 23, 2018, at 10:46 AM, Cheryl Paul <capaul@sasktel.net> wrote:

Gail,

The thread stand for the 12000/15000 is a screw on type, however, it is made in such a away that you can hang it on the handle and just not bother to screw it on. What I do with mine is open the screws and hang mine on to the screws and sometimes I just don’t bother to tighten those screws, so it still comes off easily, IF I want to take it off to go to a class. My sewing tech almost had “heart failure” when he saw what I was doing as he thought I’d “lose a screw” - we both know that I was short that “screw” already.

Cheryl - Saskatoon