Re: Thread stand

Terry Carter

I have one from a previous machine and I use it with my 15000 all the time.
It is easily hung from the handle of the machine so just as easily removed for transport,

Terry in Alberta.

On Dec 23, 2018, at 10:46 AM, Cheryl Paul <capaul@sasktel.net> wrote:

Gail,

The thread stand for the 12000/15000 is a screw on type, however, it is made in such a away that you can hang it on the handle and just not bother to screw it on. What I do with mine is open the screws and hang mine on to the screws and sometimes I just don’t bother to tighten those screws, so it still comes off easily, IF I want to take it off to go to a class. My sewing tech almost had “heart failure” when he saw what I was doing as he thought I’d “lose a screw” - we both know that I was short that “screw” already.

Cheryl - Saskatoon