Re: Thread stand

Cheryl Paul

Gail,

The thread stand for the 12000/15000 is a screw on type, however, it is made in such a away that you can hang it on the handle and just not bother to screw it on. What I do with mine is open the screws and hang mine on to the screws and sometimes I just don’t bother to tighten those screws, so it still comes off easily, IF I want to take it off to go to a class. My sewing tech almost had “heart failure” when he saw what I was doing as he thought I’d “lose a screw” - we both know that I was short that “screw” already.

Cheryl - Saskatoon