Re: Accusetter

Nancy Lusk

Cynthia,
I often do larger towels which cannot be hooped. I mark the center crosshairs on the item. I spray either the back of the towel, behind the crosshairs or the center of the stabilizer. I put the hoop on the machine and then slide the item under the presser foot and match the crosshairs with the lines on the embroidery presser foot. I then stitch it down with the outline stitch (that mark the size of the embroidery area). Then embroider. This has worked well for me. I hope what I have said is clear. Good luck. The jackets will be wonderful.

Nancy

"But he would feed you with the finest of the wheat, and with honey from the rock I would satisfy you."  Psalm 81:16

On Dec 19, 2018, at 9:07 AM, Cynthia Dickerson <cindydickerson@...> wrote:

Help please!  I am trying to use accusetter to put an emblem on a jacket.  I cannot hoop the jacket and my plan was to hoop my stabilizer  and use temporary spray to hold down the jacket but when I try to scan my hoop in accusetter you can’t see the black lines to match it up with because the jacket hangs out over the hoop.  I am stuck and I don’t have the clothsetter for my new 15,000 to do it the old way.  This is for a friend.  Someone is always asking me to do something and I just can’t seem to say no.  Any help would sure be appreciated, I have three jackets to do and I need them done today.