Re: Digitizer V5

favymtz

Jim, V5 will handle the icons, BUT you’re correct that what happened is the most recent software installed that also had that ability to show icons broke the MBX ability. It happened to me too when I ran a trial of Sewiconz.
The only fix is to notify JAI support and they can work with you and even possibly call in Wilcom to assist. Some changes to the Run and Command functions of your computer need to be reset.
At one time I uploaded the instructions to the old 12 and 15000 Yahoo! Group, but they didn’t get saved when the group moved over to.io online sewing, and unfortunately I can’t find my file either.
I’d love to be able to help, sorry!
Favymtz