From: "Caroline Wright via Groups.Io" <grannygeek4@...>
Date: 12/14/18 1:30 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] 15000 quiltmaker update

I called my dealer this morning and was told that they had never heard of this and the person I spoke with said she had attended the training.  She did say she would call around and get back to me.
Does anyone know if Janome would send the link directly to me if I contact them?  And, thanks for your help.

Carol

On Dec 13, 2018, at 11:04 PM, Pixey via Groups.Io <pixeyam@...> wrote:

Also, after you get the link and download the new version, be sure and keep a backed up copy of what you downloaded.  This is because the link will go away after a while and if you need to reload it on a new or second machine, you will want to have a copy.

Pixey

On Dec 13, 2018, at 7:44 PM, Caroline Wright via Groups.Io <grannygeek4@...> wrote:

I just had my Janome 15000 updated today to quiltmaker version.  Is there also an update for the software Horizon Link Suite 1.2 that I have on my PC?  I keep seeing a reference to 1.3?

Thanks
Caroline