Re: Digitizer V5

Jim Stutsman

The problem with design icons is one that comes up over and over. Windows is built on the premise that there is one, and ONLY one, program to open files of any particular type. The icon assigned to that type of file gets set when the program, in this case MBX V5, gets installed. There are other programs that can be installed to manage the icon display, such as Embird's Iconizer, but if another program is installed after those, the icon feature is lost. I don't believe that MBX V5 itself will handle the icon display, though I don't really use it that often. You probably need another program to handle that. Perhaps someone on this list can make some recommendations.