Re: question about acufil and latest horizon link

Patricia Ward

Thank you, Faviola. I finally realized that in a moment of clarity when I was not tired....    For some reason I never took the Acufil off my desktop so that is why I was confused.  After I opened Horizon Link Suite, I saw it there and smacked my forehead and said,  DUH...

Thanks again.    Have a good day!

Pat

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 9:20 AM favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:
Pat, the Acufil program for the 15000 is part of Horizon Link Suite, so it's "IN" the installation cd for the program. On our 12000 machines Acufil was a separate program and had it's own installation cd.
Faviola