Digitizer V5

hesterj19@att.net

Hi Jim--  I am not able to see thumbnails of my designs when I'm using V5--I just see a blue rectangle.  I've read the online manual and followed all the directions to make the designs appear but it doesn't work.  I know you are not a PC fan, but would you have any suggestions to help me correct the problem?  I've googled it and looked on the Janome site but nothing I do works.  I deleted Embird from my computer because I read that could cause a conflict.  My computer is Windows 10--and the design pics used to show up but I'm sure it was after some Windows update that the problem started,,,,,,no idea which one, though.  Thanks so much for all you do for the group.

Ann