Re: Digitizer MBX V5

Jim Stutsman

What follows is OPINION, NOT FACT!
The software that Janome offers under the "Artistic" label is created by a competitor of Wilcom. They have been steadily building up that software, and the release of Artistic Digitizer seems to me to be a signal that they are moving away from Wilcom as a supplier. My guess is that Wilcom sensed this as well, which is why they created the Hatch product. It seems to me that Hatch is much more likely to be supported in the future, and that Janome will be leaning toward the Artistic products. This year's "big release" is Artistic Digitizer for PC and Mac, with no mention of a new version of MBX.