Re: Digitizer

Donna Morton

Sorry, haven’t read the list for a few days and it may be that you have already done this.  If so, disregard this e-mail.

Terry, I believe what you should be doing is found on the start menu of your PC.  Click on Start, find Digitizer in the list of programs.  Click on the down arrow to see the rest of the options and then select and click on the option “Re-install Hasp Drivers”.   I’ve attached a photo to help you find this.

image

With Version 5 this should be all you have to do.  There is no dongle driver on any website for you to download.  If this does not work, contact Janome Tech support.

Donna M
Canada
http//www.snipandstitch.com