Re: Facebook question

Mary Galea <nunkuri@...>

I have cut down on FB enormously, but mostly stay connected because of Messenger which I use quite regularly to keep in touch with family and a few friends. I’m an admin of a group, but rarely post anything now, although I still like being able to access the information I need about my machine plus quilting and sewing techniques.

On 17 Oct 2018, at 12:13 am, J Fraker <frakersfunnyfarm@...> wrote:

I hate Facebook! I tried it out briefly, but it seems very difficult to me to find anything on there. Also, I do not want to support a company that is so careless with its users and so invasive. I removed myself completely.

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018, 9:31 AM onlinesewing via Groups.Io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
After the last big data breach was revealed, Facebook has been losing users at an even faster rate. Given that selling your personal information is Facebook's main source of income, you would think they would take better care of it. Currently I use Facebook much less than I used to, and I post less as well. I know that the members of this list are divided, with some shunning Facebook, and others also using it. For those of you who do use it: What features keep you coming back to Facebook each day?