Re: Halloween

Pixey

So I have an orange T-shirt with a large embroidered witch on it that I pair with a purple sequined witch’s hat to give out candy.

This year I am pondering making a costume for our shih tzu (who will be barking every time the door rings and wanting the visitors to pet her).  But I haven’t decided if I just want to make her a coat out of Halloween themed fabric or get more elaborate with an actual costume of some type.

Pixey

On Oct 12, 2018, at 5:04 PM, onlinesewing via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

Our middle son has requested Nana (Diane) to make custom costumes for he and his son every year for about the last 8 or 9 years. The first year the under-2 son was a golf ball and the son wore golf gear. Over the years they have been Curious George and the Man with the Yellow Hat, Mike and Sully from Monsters, Inc., and various other challenges to put together. Of course the final decision on what they will be always comes mid-October or later, so it's a scramble.

How about you? What costume will you be creating this year?