locked Re: Upcoming MC15000 videos

Theresa Lindal

My biggest problem is being better organized in putting files in right places an naming them right. The other thing I don’t use it enough to remember what I should do for what.  Your 15000 app and foot app were great. I think if possible we have to be doing as you are showing and then we can repeat it again and again. Of course I am retired and my brain doesn’t retain as fast as I used to.  I think the other problem the dealers shouldn’t be able to sell them unless they give classes or your videos should come with the sale instead of classes where people live to far for classes. Maybe I am going overboard it but for the prices we pay it should be mandatory JANOME!!! I am probably an old fuddy/duddy.