locked Re: Upcoming MC15000 videos

Gail Berkler

The biggest problem is that I cannot connect my I-pad to my machine and I can’t seem to get anybody that knows how to help me.  Very frustrating.  However, given that problem I FINALLY had a new sensor put on my machine after the upgrade and it works great now-even the needle reader!  Cool beans!

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 8:24 PM Mary Galea <nunkuri@...> wrote:
Thank you SO much Jim! I love my iPad. It’s one that came with the machine, and as I’d never had a tablet before, it was a whole new experience. Your apps are sensational. I’d love there to be an associated workbook (with exercises) for each app...is that asking way too much? And for them to be available worldwide.

That’s another bone of contention...the discrepancy of Janome offering different deals in different countries, and then dealers offering deals of their own on top of that. When FB and other online groups are talking about Janome’s freebies and accessories, everyone everywhere assumes they’re for them. It’s created such confusion.