locked Re: Upcoming MC15000 videos

Mary Galea <nunkuri@...>

Thank you SO much Jim! I love my iPad. It’s one that came with the machine, and as I’d never had a tablet before, it was a whole new experience. Your apps are sensational. I’d love there to be an associated workbook (with exercises) for each app...is that asking way too much? And for them to be available worldwide.

That’s another bone of contention...the discrepancy of Janome offering different deals in different countries, and then dealers offering deals of their own on top of that. When FB and other online groups are talking about Janome’s freebies and accessories, everyone everywhere assumes they’re for them. It’s created such confusion.