design problem

Joyce VanAtta

Hi Jim,
I have a question I have not seen asked  before and hope you can answer it.
One of my favorite FSL designs is an angel. I have sewn it out for years
without a problem.  Now when I do the final outline satin stitch, it misses
the rest of the design.  The design is stored in my machine and I was wondering
if something could go wrong with it while it is there.  I tried sewing out a
different design that had a final satin stitch and it was fine.  Should I delete
that design and reload one I have stored in the computer?? I really want to
keep using this angel.

Thanks,
Joyce