Re: Survey

cas <cassweet@...>

I’m so envious of those of you that have a good local dealer.  I used to, but they sold the store and the new guy is dishonest and has terrible customer service.   It’s unfortunate that my store warranty is still there.  When it transpires I will not buy an extended warranty from them.  I miss out on local sewing events, classes and clubs because I refuse to give him another penny.

I’m thankful to be able to buy most things online and occasionally drive almost three hours away and stay in a hotel to attend sewing events.

Make sure and tell your dealers and employees how much you appreciate them!

Cas