Re: Stitch Composer Help

Claire Schutz

Wow, great stitches, could sell them, Claire s.

On 7/20/2018 10:14 AM, favymtz wrote:
What to use Stitch Composer for? Oh my! The possibilities are endless for a person who loves decorative stitches. I have even designed stitches for purposes that the machine doesn't have already. Such as; a 5mm long straight stitch that stitches 5 times on itself, kind of like the Triple Stitch except more! The stitches you create don't have to be decorative per se. I have made some of my own applique blanket stitches to suit the look that I want on a project, and I made an improved French Knot, better than the built in on our machines.
I used to have "another" brand of sewing machine that had some beautiful stitches on it. I have copied some of them in Stitch Composer.
Here is a picture of a stitch sampler of some of the Stitch Composer stitches I have made:

.