Re: My 15000 Updates

Theresa Lindal

Jim,
I can’t believe how much info is on your program, of course I’ve been in touch with for years and you could always solves a problem.  It is GREAT!!!!.  I haven’t been embroidering , mainly quilting for orphans with a group.  So I have forgotten most about digitizing and using my 15000 which is really a shame because I don’t take it with me to do piecing etc. Now I see all these other things I have after the upgrade I didn’t know about.  I had one day training  by sales rep.  That was just a touch of the iceberg.  So I have one question now anyway, I couldn’t get back into my Floriani U because I wasn’t able to try all the upgrades  as they came out so I was lost. So what I think I am seeing, I don’t know for sure is a simpler way of using all features of the machine.  Am I right about that, more  for the average good seamstress.

Thank you so much I love it.  I didn’t get to the troubleshooting yet, where was that?

You and Diane have done an award winning project.

Theresa

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 1:22 PM cas <cassweet@...> wrote:

I forgot
“asking for help 101”

Um, I have version 11.0.3 IOS but see there is a new update to 11.4.1  so I’ll do that now.

I had turned my ipad off, but just now turned it on to see what IOS I have.  NOW, the 15000 troubleshooting videos are there.

So maybe, I should have tried a few more steps before bugging you.

Shrug, and thanks for all you do.

I do have to mention I sure do love Diane’s voice and videos.  So pleasant.  The sewing machine always looks immaculate too, as do her nails.  J

Btw the nice clear shots!  I can see in your buttonhole foot better than the one I’m sitting in front of.

Amazing app, is there a place to nominate you for rewards?

Cas