Re: Fons and Porter episode yesterday

cas <cassweet@...>

The reply to a question about instructions looks like they will eventually put the instructions on the website.  I remember that show, and silly me, figured at the time I would remember how to easily duplicate the project.  There is a good picture of one of the stitches here, and maybe they will put up instructions.  They do state they used Pfaff and Pfaff stitches.

https://www.quiltingcompany.com/3103-princess-pillows-fons-porter/

Cas

The Fons and Porter episode 3103 was on the tv.  I wished I could of backed up or taped it, but we stopped our cable and just watch now through an antenna. This was why I could not really catch what I was interested in.  Jan, knew exactly what I was talking about.  These stitches, Radiant, Triple Ribbon and Floating are amazing on the Pfaff!!!  I cannot believe they are ahead of Janome.  I was very impressed!! Thank you everyone for your help!  I will be playing in stitch composer, if I come close to something like these stitches, I will pass them along.

_._,_._,_