Re: Protecting Embroidery Surface of 15000

Claire Schutz

I used the tablet protector film and it has heldup fine, Claire S.

On 7/15/2018 2:05 PM, Carole Hollmann via Groups.Io wrote:
All -
When I purchased my 15000, I received a thin plastic film to put over the area to the left of the needle plate.  This was to protect the surface from the movement of the embroidery hoop.  I did not receive the same protection for the area to the right of the needle plate, and it is now showing a bit of wear.  Did anyone else receive a plastic film for this right-hand side?  If not, do you think a tablet screen protector film might work if cut to fit?  I don't want it to let go while embroidering and jam the machine.
Thanks!
Carole