Re: My 15000 Updates

Mary Galea <nunkuri@...>

I’m trying to work out if I should get the Janome workbooks for the presser feet. I have the apps, including the updates for the My 15000 and the FootBook, and I’m not sure if the cost of the workbooks will be unnecessary when I have the apps already. Any advice would be appreciated thank you.

On 14 Jul 2018, at 9:55 pm, onlinesewing via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

Our apps are for iPhone and iPad only. There is no shipping or handling. You simply open the App Store, search for My 15000 or FootBook and tap to purchase. If you don't want to entrust Apple with your credit card you can buy iTunes gift cards at the "big box" stores and use those. I should point out, though, that most of the big box stores (looking at you Target!) have had credit card information stolen. Apple has not.

If you don't have an iPhone or iPad we cannot help. We do not have the resources to do Android, nor the time, nor the money to buy all the devices necessary for testing. The fact that Janome has embraced iOS devices underscores our decision to support them.